Expanding social service agency is seeking an individual to coordinate programing and ensures the integrity of the agency's services. Responsible for ensuring the quality and delivery of health and allied services to members.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver's license, and reliable transportation. Position requires computer software experience in Microsoft Office.
- Conduct sample quality review audits for multiple programs within CAU, which may also include trend tracking and follow up tracking/emails.
- Complete fidelity checks bi-weekly and follows up accordingly.
- Assists with preparing the sites for licensing annually and the main office/sites with CARF as assigned.
- Attends & participates in various committee meetings, trainings and in supervisions
- Handle all aspects of internal committee meetings-agenda prep, meeting minutes, follow up as needed.
- Updates the HRST database system program staffing, runs queries in system.
- Monthly report summarizing the month's progress and running queries for programs assigned.
- Monitors and formats various policies, procedures, systems and forms as needed by CAU including various forms & surveys in Carelogic.
- Coordinates investigations and participates in the process for statements, gathering of documentation needed, writing report at the end with all evidence found to support conclusion in the appropriate timeframe.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative